
Here's Jace and Ryan doing our favorite activity, feeding the ducks! We always seem to be going early on weekend mornings. Jace is getting very good at throwing the bread right to the ducks and geese.

My good friend Kerri, got married last weekend. It was a lot of fun. Here's a few of my dietitian friends.

Ryan had the day off today so we went to a free zoo in the area. We left later than we wanted and it took longer to get there than we expected so we only had about 20 minutes until it closed. But it turned out that was the perfect time since there weren't very many animals! We still had a lot of fun and Jace got to pet a horse and a deer licked his hand which he loved.

Watching the ducks.

Jace's favorite part of the zoo was splashing in puddles in the parking lot. That kid loves when it rains!
2 comments:
I love the Zoo we haven't gone this year. We should probably take the trip before it gets too cold.
I just took the kids to the zoo today as well! We think alike! I know this has nothing to do with your blog posting, but I'm watching the Cubs game now (post-grand slam) and I'm in pain. Being a Cubs fan is so emotionally exhausting!
Post a Comment