Lacey stomps her feet too -- only she does it in the bathtub and floods the bathroom! And she has learned to color as well -- on the walls and in purple! She needs to take a few lessons from Jace on how to stomp and color without creating a mess!
What an advanced kid! Jace is so cute. I love the stomping. Eiley is pretty much crawling all of the sudden. Not so bad when it's number one or even number two. I have a five year old girl now, and do you know how many small toys she has. I am constantly picking up choking hazards. I'm telling you it'll be a miracle if Eiley makes it to her first birthday without me dropping from exhaustion.
Cute! It's crazy how fast they learn new things! I think it's funny when Cambrie learns something new. I get so excited; I even call Brady at work to tell him. Who knew rolling over could be so exciting! :)
Hey! It has been a long time since I last saw/met you...actually it was before Ryan left on his mission! Anyway, I found you guys through another Naperville friend! Looks like things are going great with you guys! Don't mind if I add you to our blog! Katie Blonquist Kirkham
Your blog is so cute! Jace is getting so big. It looks like you had a good halloween. Yes I have finally figured out the blog thing. It is so great to see how everyone is doing. I am still learning how to do stuff so my blog is pretty basic right now. Amy helped me set it up! Hope to see you over the holidays love chalaine
7 comments:
Lacey stomps her feet too -- only she does it in the bathtub and floods the bathroom! And she has learned to color as well -- on the walls and in purple! She needs to take a few lessons from Jace on how to stomp and color without creating a mess!
What an advanced kid! Jace is so cute. I love the stomping.
Eiley is pretty much crawling all of the sudden. Not so bad when it's number one or even number two. I have a five year old girl now, and do you know how many small toys she has. I am constantly picking up choking hazards. I'm telling you it'll be a miracle if Eiley makes it to her first birthday without me dropping from exhaustion.
That is hilarious! Tell Jace I said he's awesome.
Cute! It's crazy how fast they learn new things! I think it's funny when Cambrie learns something new. I get so excited; I even call Brady at work to tell him. Who knew rolling over could be so exciting! :)
Jace is pretty funny- he looks so cute stomping. I like how he just squats down to do things all the time. I wish my legs could do stuff like that!
Hey! It has been a long time since I last saw/met you...actually it was before Ryan left on his mission! Anyway, I found you guys through another Naperville friend! Looks like things are going great with you guys!
Don't mind if I add you to our blog!
Katie Blonquist Kirkham
Carrie
Your blog is so cute! Jace is getting so big. It looks like you had a good halloween. Yes I have finally figured out the blog thing. It is so great to see how everyone is doing. I am still learning how to do stuff so my blog is pretty basic right now. Amy helped me set it up! Hope to see you over the holidays
love chalaine
Post a Comment