Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter


 Happy Easter! We had a great day. Here's all 3 kids after church.
Dying eggs on Saturday.

 Easter morning yum.
 The kids hardly ate any breakfast or lunch because they had eaten so much candy. And I really tried to limit the candy. Oh well, now it's almost gone.
 Sophie got some chewable books. The kids keep getting goofier and goofier every time we try to take pictures.

 Little boys.
 All the boys. Sophie wasn't really feeling well so I didn't get many pictures of her.
 I've always wanted to host family dinners and now for the first time have a big enough place to do it. So now that it's unpacked, we pulled out our China and silver and it was so fun to use! I'm hoping we are able to use all of this often now!
 The traditional Easter egg roll down the driveway. We grew up rolling out eggs down the driveway and always rolled our eggs in Illinois by ourselves. So after being back in Utah after 9 Easters away, it's turned into quite the neighborhood event with people bringing their eggs and having rolling contests. The kids loved it!

1 comment:

Kerry and Dave said...

Happy Easter! Your table looked beautiful!