We had a fun Valentine's Day! How cute is our sweet little Valentine girl?
Crazy Eli
Jace eating lunch in a bucket.
We spent the morning at the Treehouse Museum with Emily and their cousin Frederick. Jace had a fun party at school and came home with way too much candy. We played outside a bit.
That night we enjoyed a candlelight dinner of fondue and heart shaped pizza. I thought I was a little festive but after reading some other blogs (Kerry, JaNae!) it doesn't seem like much! We had a good time though! Ryan and I also got to go on a date the night before to a dinner, silent auction, and see Ballet West's Cinderella. It was really fun. Happy Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
Such a fun day you had! I like to make our Valentine's look amazing, but in all reality, it was just a couple little extras - nothing too big! We miss you guys! Sophie is adorable!
Well, I'm glad you think I was festive, but it never even occurred to me to make our pizza (which we also had for dinner!) into the shape of a heart! What a cute idea! Next year....
Very cute. I like the idea of fondue for special occasions like New Years and Valentine's Day, etc...
Looks like you've been having fun in Utah. The snow is beautiful with those gorgeous mountains. I miss the Rocky Mountains. I think your Valentine's Day sounded fun. I don't even remember what we did. I think I just made heart shaped pancakes. We've been so busy with Ryan in school.
Post a Comment