Jace lost his 3rd tooth yesterday. He looks so cute with that top one gone! It was getting pretty loose and he finally pulled it out when he was playing outside. Then Eli knocked it out of his hand it got lost in the ivy. Jace was pretty upset that they couldn't find it so Ryan was texting me (Sophie and I were at a bridal shower) asking if I had kept one of his old teeth. Luckily I had one in my drawer and Ryan magically "found" his tooth in the ivy. He was happy to put it under his pillow last night!
2 comments:
Wow! What a creative solution:)
To answer your questions: we moved about two miles from our old home into the Joliet Stake, Plainfield ward, and the Oswego 308 School District! Big change from a couple miles:)
Quick thinking Ryan. I am glad Jace didn't notice it was a different size of tooth!
Post a Comment