Friday, November 20, 2009

Eli Comes Home

Eli and I came home from the hospital yesterday. After a whirlwind labor/delivery (did I mention he was born naturally, no time for an epidural, ouch!) we had a nice couple quiet and restful days in the hospital but are glad to be home. I missed Jace (there are vistor restrictions right now for flu stuff) so it was good to see him again. Eli is just the cutest and most precious thing. I just love this sweet newborn phase. He's been doing a lot of eating, pooping, sleeping, and looking around when he's awake. We went on our first little walk outside today and have had some visitors come by as well.
Jace warmed up to Eli right away and has been very good to him. Eli's been getting lots of head rubs and kisses. I can tell Eli's going to have to be a lot more flexible than Jace ever was as a baby. Our house is constantly full of action, loud noises, lights on, and balls being thrown across the room.
Me and my boys.
Jace and Eli. Jace picked out his coming home from the hospital outfit with Dad after he was born. A robot outfit, so cute! We are doing well and so happy and thankful to have two healthy cute boys.

4 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet our new little nephew!

Ale and Emily said...

Jace looks so sweet with Eli! You look like you are feeling really good too! Kami and Barbie both said that their recovery was so easy after the second baby. Hopefully the same for you! Can't wait to see you!

The_Cates said...

How cute is Jace kissing Eli? That's crazy that even after only 4 days, you can see what his personality will be like? Congratulations, we're excited to meet him!

Lindsay said...

Time to add Eli to your blog's header.