
We had such a fun Halloween season. Jace is obsessed with Halloween things, all we've been talking about for the last month has been skeletons, witches, pumpkins, haunted houses, ghouls, scary guys, and whatever else we have seen! We were pretty sad to see the decorations come down today. He dressed up as a "golf guy." We thought he looked pretty cute.


We went to a little Halloween party that afternoon (with amazing homade donuts) and then stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's to visit and trick or treat in their neighborhood. Jace was actually in a pretty bad mood (we're a little sleep deprived from the whole big boy bed thing) but he perked up a bit and had fun going to get candy with Dad and Grandpa.

Last week we went to a pumpkin farm to pick out our pumpkins. We were a little bummed we didn't make it to our usual spot where you can actually ride up to the patch and pick them out but we still had fun. Jace of course wanted to spend the whole time in the giant bouncy.

We took a hayride.

Our playgroup had a Halloween party too. The kids looked so cute and Jace had a lot of fun! We also did our annual ghost cake (which I didn't take pictures of) and carved pumpkins which was fun. Hope you had a happy Halloween, we're already looking forward to next year!
7 comments:
Ha ha some of those kids at play group look traumatized! Jace looks cute. What in the heck is the big bouncy?
I love the argyle socks! His costume turned out cute!
And he was even cuter in person. It was my favorite costume I saw on Halloween!
Looks like fun. I love his costume.
Ugh, the big boy bed thing! If you need your sleep and have to give up, we took our daughter from her first "big girl bed" and put her back in the crib with a crib tent to protect her from falling out and I've never slept better in my life! She was finally better at it almost a year later! :)
Adorable costume!
A little Payne Stewart! I love it! Hopefully he learns a good swing from Grandpa!
so fun!!! Hows the prego mommy feeling I hope you are doing well. Chalaine had her baby oct 28th I think he is a cute little thing he looks just like Bailey. Crazy how that works for other and not for me my to opposites :) love ya
Cam
Post a Comment