
On Friday we decided to go into Chicago to visit Ryan at work. We drove into Forest Park and took the "L " into downtown. Jace is really into trains right now and loved every second we were on it. He wanted to sit by himself (I only let him until we left, there are too many interesting folks on the train). He watched out the window the whole time and was so excited to go see Dad.

We went to Ryan's building and met his coworkers and played around there for a bit. We enjoyed the view (he works on the 23rd floor and has a really cool lake view). We went to lunch and Jace was having so much fun acting crazy, his newest thing is screeching at the top of his lungs in public, everyone was staring...at least he's cute!


Then we walked over to Grant Park and walked through the Taste of Chicago and had a few yummy treats.

Family picture in front of Buckingham Fountain. We had a great time. Jace screamed when we had to leave Dad at work, sad. But then we had fun on the train ride home and he slept all afternoon. We had so much fun we'll have to plan on doing it again!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love that picture of you and Jace laughing. Did Ryan's coworkers think he was super cute?
Jace is so cute, how fun to be living so close to the city. I would love to be near a a big fun one, not a big dirty, scary one like we are by now!!
super fun! nothing better than a downtown in the summer! glad you had fun!
Yay! That's so fun, every time I'm in Utah I plan to take the kids on a train ride and we always run out of time or lack of place to go ON the train! And Jade totally does the same thing, screams! LIke, when he is silly or laughing, has this loud scream laughey screech....(did you read my mcdonalds story!?). Anyway I think it's funny (except not in church) but it's funny they both do that. Great to see more pictures! love ya
Post a Comment