Friday, June 5, 2009

Jace's Big News...


We're feeling good at 15 weeks along and are very excited.

12 comments:

Chalaine, Paul, and Bailey said...

Yeah Carrie how far along are you? I hope you are feeling well! I am finally feeling good and it is wonderful. I am excited to hear more.

JaNae said...

What!?! Congratulations to you! I'm glad to hear you are feeling well! We need to get together soon!

Jason Both said...

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this!! Having number two was more exciting for me than number one. Probably because I knew what to expect. Congratulations. Can't wait to hear what it is.

Jenilee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Glad to hear you are feeling well.

Steve said...

Wahoo! Congrats Carrie and Ryan (and Jace!) We need to chat big time girl. We're excited for you and Jace looks like such a cute older brother already!

Quinn said...

Congrats!!! We're excited for you guys.

Jaime said...

Congrats to you guys! 2 is life-changing! 3 might kill me--I'll keep you posted when it arrives. :)

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations! That's such fun and exciting news. I hope you are feeling good and not too sick.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations. It's a lot of work to have two, but also a lot of fun. It's fun when the older child will entertain the other one, and it's fun to watch them play together and laugh at each other.

Kerri said...

HOORAY HOORAY! Never would have guessed--I couldn't keep my belly in that long!

Jennie said...

Congrats that is so exciting. Jace is going to be a great big brother.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations Carrie, tha is great news!!! I am glad you are feeling well!!