

Today was a free day at Brookfield zoo so Jace and I decided to go! We had a great time. It was a little cold (33 degrees when we got there) but we bundled up and it was fine. It was fun finally having Jace see the animals that we keep talking and reading about. He was fascinated and watched all the animals for a long time. He did a lot of the animal actions and sounds, he has the cutest little tiger roar. Although I have to admit that his favorite part was the ball in the monkey cage, the ball outside the rhino cage, and the dolphin playing with a ball (are you seeing a theme?).
9 comments:
I love the zoo. We have a season pass. We usually go once a month. Sometimes more.
WAY TO GO!!!!!!! I thought of you this morning and wondered if you were going to make the zoo happen! If it weren't for Addison's fever, we were going to call and go with you (thus waiving your parking fee w/ our membership). turns out you had a great time without us! You are a trooper mom!
We love the zoo. Savannah keeps asking to go see the tigers. Hopefully Rochester has one.
I miss the Brookfield Zoo-complete with dolphins-it doesn't get better than that!
So I totally thought those giraffes were fake! Whoops... Hope you had fun at the zoo.
We love the zoo. My boys' favorite part is the toys. Boys must have a thing with balls. It's been my boys' favorite from birth.
Ohhh, cute. I wish I could be there to hear his little tiger roar!
That's so funny! The last time we went to the zoo was also on a free day! But it was in the fall and a bit warmer, thankfully! Oh well, even in the cold, it's nice to get out!
How fun! I can't wait to go to the zoo this year. I bet it was fun.
Post a Comment