Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All Boy

I love how Jace has such a personality already at 21 months. He is "all boy." He loves all sports and every kind of ball, and likes watching them on TV (even golf and skiing). He loves being rough and wrestling (learned that from his cousin Parker). He also loves trains, splashing in puddles, and getting muddy. In the past few days I think I've had to change his pants, socks, and shoes at least 8 times because if he's outside he runs straight for a puddle. After church he snuck out of the garage and jumped in the mud, I didn't have the heart to pull him out because he was having so much fun.
He loves all his balls.
I got this adorable rocking chair at a resale event for $6, score! He loves sitting in it and reading books. He also likes animals, Sesame Street (especially Elmo and Cookie Monster), reading books, going to the Children's museum, and dancing to music. We love seeing him develop interests in all different areas, what a cutie.

8 comments:

Jason Both said...

Gotta love kids. We don't have a boy, but my girls love the mud and the puddles anyway. We don't have little miss pris's in our house. I know how the changing clothes things go. Well, I don't go through clothes with Jamie very much anymore because she doesn't like to wear them as you can tell from one of my latest posts. She prefers her birthday suit.

Rebe said...

That chair is so adorable!! How fun. I can't wait to see you guys in August!

Laura Cates said...

He looks like Bronco with all those balls! Is he as OCD as Bronco? I wish I could see Jace more often than like 2 times a year!

Ale and Emily said...

Hey this is Emily. So I started a blog but am completely at a loss of what to do... If you could offer any advice that would be great. Jace rocks my world.
aleandemilyv.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

That picture of him in the mud is so cute. My boys love puddles too, that's the first thing they do when they go outside. We have a perma puddle and they can't seem to stay away from it.

Maret said...

So cute! His little untucked church shirt is reminiscent of Uncle Ricky and Cousin Parker!

Kerry and Dave said...

I love all three of those pictures -- so cute!!!!

The Duckworth Family said...

Love it, and he is the cutest! Next to Jade of course right! It's so fun to see them growing up together, but not together, but seeing them so close in age and doing similar things.

One question....after they dye the river green, what do they do for it to go back to the normal mucky brown?