
For the past two weeks Jace has decided he was done taking baths (he can be quite opinionated about things). I could barely get him to stand in the tub and then I'd hurry and give him a sponge bath while he was screaming and fighting me. Everyday he gets filthy dirty and wipes everything in his hair (toothpaste, syrup, milk, Ryan's hair gel, any food). So finally I thought maybe he'd like a bubble bath because he loves bubbles. It worked! After a few nights of luring him in the bath with bubbles (cucumber melon scent to be exact) he's back to taking baths. Now I've got to go find some kids bubble bath so he doesn't smell like he just walked out of Bath and Body Works!
7 comments:
That face is 100% Ryan. BTW, I was always jealous of the cool bath toys Ryan had as a kid. He had this one that you hooked to the side of the tub and it did all sorts of things with water. Way cool.
Quinn, that bath toy was the BEST! I wonder if we can find one on ebay...
So funny how opinionated Jace is because Ryan has always been so laid back!
Becca and Jamie have always L O V E D the bath. There's been times when they've had two or three baths a day because they love it so much. Eiley on the other had can not stand it. I take her in the shower with me every once in awhile. Hopefully she'll learn to like the bath soon. I guess every kid is different. Jace must not be a water lover.
That picture is so cute. Very sneaky mommy trick! Glad it worked.
Way to go super mom. I do LOVE a good bubble bath myself. Thanks for making the effort to meet us at Cam's. We love seeing you. Hope all is well. I will be in touch on our trip out there. It would be a lot of fun. Take care and talk soon.
Hey, there are worse things to smell like than cucumber melon!
Hey Girl! I hope you got my email today. i was going to call you, but it was janines last day here and a little busy. Jace is getting so big and so cute to hear he makes animal noises! I wish I could see him and hug him! love ya girl!
Post a Comment