Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Half Marathon

 My sister Laura and I decided to run a half marathon a few months back and got training. I had a lot of early morning runs and long Saturday ones but it was worth it to finish. It was a small race and started up at Snowbasin Ski Resort and went uphill for the first mile then downhill for the next 7 miles, yikes! It was cold and long and hard but we finished!
 Laura did awesome and even was on the podium for her age bracket.
So glad the boys came to see me finish. They were so scared that I was going to come in last but I ran the whole time and wasn't last so yay for me.

1 comment:

JaNae said...

Go you! That's awesome! Your family is growing up! They are all so cute. I saw your mother-in-law in the temple the other day. :) Made me miss you guys! Hope all is well!