Monday, February 21, 2011

Wild Weather

A few weeks ago we had a monster storm which left ~20 inches of snow and this is what our front door looked like when we opened it, so fun!
Ryan got to stay home from work that day so we had lots of fun!

Unfortunately it was really windy and cold so not much fun to play outside in. This is one time we didn't feel too bad about paying our association fees because they did all the shoveling for us.
And now this past week it has warmed up to the 40s and 50s and we have been loving it, playing outside everyday.
These boys love the puddles and we come in every day with soaking wet boots.
Great snowball snow!

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

I would not be a happy person if I opened my door and saw that. I am so ready for spring.

The Duckworth Family said...

yay! We have been loving the snow finally too!

and those pictures of eli are great! We finally put locks on cabinet and I have to remember to keep all door shut at all times or else I find her trail through all those places! She still manages to find her way to lots of messes...but it doesn't look like she is quite as adventurous as ELI!