Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Days

We got some good snow back in December and had fun playing outside. All of January has been pretty cold so we have not been able to be outside as much. I can't get over how hilarious Eli looks in his snowsuit. He's definately had some "Randy" moments.
Jace having fun.
He loves to bring his construction trucks outside so they can work in the snow.
Eli goes and points to the sled in the garage, he loves just sitting there being pulled all over.

Eli and Dad snuggling in the cold, so cute. Now we're gearing up this week for the snowstorm of the decade. They always overestimate how bad things are going to be so I'm not believing it until I see it!

1 comment:

Rebe said...

These snow pictures are so fun! I hope you don't get swamped- we're supposed to get at a minimum 12" tomorrow, so we'll see what actually happens!