Sunday, September 26, 2010

Go E Go!

Eli officially started walking at 9 1/2 months and now at 10 months is getting really good. He never crawled, he always wanted to just keep up with his brother! We're still getting used to when we put him down in one place to play and he starts wandering around the house. We have to watch him because he destroys everything in sight, we call him "Our Little Destructer." He grabs handfuls of flowers as he walks past, dumps over bowls of cereal, one swipe of the hand and 10 magnets fall off the fridge.

Here is a video when Eli first started walking. This is for my parents to see that Jace is still really concerned with "freaky eyes."

7 comments:

Rebe said...

Whoa! He is walking awesome. That is so fun, but sounds like a lot to keep track of! I love the "freaky eyes".

Kerry and Dave said...

Wow! That's impressive! Neither of my kids walked before the 12 month mark. We can't wait to see him walking/running in person in just a couple months!

Laura Cates said...

Just taking after his aunt Laura!

JaNae said...

Go Eli! That is amazing! Fun videos. :)

Kerri said...

I saw him with Ryan today and it blew me away!! So glad I could see it in action :) Life speeds up now, which can be soo fun!!

Tristen said...

I've got a destructor also, that is funny that you mentioned the flowers as you walk by. Too funny, only because I've got one too and you've gotta laugh instead of cry at all of the messes all day long. :) Your kids are absolutely precious!

Jenilee said...

Wow at 9 1/2 mo. Neither of my girls walked until 12 mo. Good luck!