
We celebrated my birthday at the end of May. It was my golden birthday we realized that morning- 29, getting old! Ryan and I went out to dinner for seafood on Friday night, so yummy. Then on Saturday we went mini golfing. It was a lot of fun, but a hot and humid day. Then we came home and had pizza and ice cream cake. It was a great birthday!

Jace liked golfing but he's definately more of a driving kid than a putting kid. We need to take him to the driving range.

It was a fun course with lots of water (which we had to retrieve balls out of more than once!).

The coolest part was going through a cave. Jace loves caves and thought it was really cool.

I pooled together my birthday money and got an awesome new double jogging stroller. I am loving it. We are going for a run every morning. I love exercising in the morning (our kids wake up really early) and Jace gives a commentary on everything we see along the way, it's a lot of fun
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carrie. It looks like you had a really fun b-day.
Happy late birthday. Sounds like a fun family filled day.
Post a Comment