
Everyone keeps asking me if Eli looks like Jace did when he was a baby. I can definately see some similarities but they also look very different, I can't exactly tell how though. These pictures are both from 2 months old in the Peru sweater. We bought it in 2006 on vacation to Peru before we were even pregnant with Jace but thought it was too cute to pass up for a cheap price! This is Eli above.

Jace.
Do you think they look alike?
7 comments:
The Peru sweater!!! I so fondly remember buying those together! I think they look like their own little separate people. But they both look cute!
I think that they look alike but Eli's face is a little more filled out:) They are both very cute!
I think they look like brothers! At first glance I didn't realize one was Jace and one was Eli, but after you pointed it out I could tell. So they look a lot alike but still different! But both completely adorable!
I think they look a lot alike. I also didn't they were different until I read.
They look a like, but different too, but like you, can't tell what the differences are. Eli definitely has a chunkier face.
Totally could tell which was which when I looked even before reading. Eli looks more like your dad, and Jace looks more like your mom. I think anyway. Jace has more (as a baby) cheeks that droop. Either way they are both stinkin cute boys and I love em'! Oh...did I mention I'm coming to Chicago in July? We need to talk! love ya
Just have to say, I love when you look at a baby picture you can tell who it is because they're faces don't change much. Jace has changed a lot, but still looks like his cute baby face.
Post a Comment