
Here are a few things we've been up to. Jace and I are trying to get in lots of activities and enjoy our time together while it's just the two of us! We went downtown to the Shedd Aquarium on a discount day. Jace loved it. We saw lots of fish, sharks, sting rays, penguins, beluga whales, and got to see the dress rehearsal of the new dolphin show. Jace's favorite thing was seeing Nemo and Dorie. Luckily any orange fish is Nemo so we saw lots of them!

Across from the penguins they have a play place for kids that Jace loved.

The best part of the day was when Dad came over from work to meet us for lunch. Jace was so happy.

We've been wanting a bike trailer and I found one at a resale event for $7, score! Ryan and Jace have been having a great time on the weekends biking around. Jace loves to ride past all the Halloween decorations in the neighborhood.

Jace and his friend taking a ride. Luckily they kept their hands to themselves during the ride, it seems that everytime they play together it ends up being a big wrestling match between the two of them.

My dietitian friend Megan was in town visiting from Amsterdam and came to see us. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen her so it was great to catch up and meet her adorable son!

This week the Park District put on The Wonderful World of Wheels and we went there for playgroup. It was geared toward preschool age kids and they had different trucks from the community the kids could explore. Jace loved it. He was disappointed they didn't have a big dump truck but enjoyed everything else. He got to climb up a tow truck.

They had a big diesel moving truck. The front part was elevated and all the kids were running around and dancing pretending it was a stage. Jace loves to dance and has some pretty sweet moves.

We also got to go on a hayride which was being pulled by a tractor. This is the closest I've ever gotten Jace to smile for the camera. Pretty cute.
5 comments:
Carrie! Jace is looking more and more like you. He's getting so big! Way to take advantage of the one-on-one time you have left!
Jace's hair is getting shaggy! So cute. I love the dance moves picture! Can't wait until the baby comes!!
Look at that hair!
I see I am not the only one thinking is hair got so long all of a sudden. I love it!!!! It is so cute, I love the little wave he has in it!!
Wow, you guys have been doing a lot of fun things! I think it's great you're doing this since you won't have as much "one on one" time with Jace come Thanksgiving. But it will be so fun to see him learn the role of big brother.
Post a Comment