Ryan, Carrie, Jace, Eli, and Sophie
Jace is very active and on the go a lot of the day. He's constantly kicking, jumping, throwing, running, swinging, and spinning around in circles. Here's a video of him showing what he's like a lot of the time!
He sure is cute. He looks more and more like his dad every time I see him. I'm pretty impressed with his jumping. he jumps better than Clarissa.
Don't you love little boys? They do the funniest things!
We need to re-discuss our "Meet in the Middle" weekend. Just seeing that video made me want to get our families together!
Ha ha. This was so funny. He jumps pretty high! What a crazy boy.
looks like we have a clogger!! call me I know someone who could teach him. lol
He is very cute! I have those same Pj's for my boys, I love them.
Look at him go! It's not like he's wild about it--it's like it's just a fact of life for him that he's good at stomping and jumping. : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He sure is cute. He looks more and more like his dad every time I see him. I'm pretty impressed with his jumping. he jumps better than Clarissa.
Don't you love little boys? They do the funniest things!
We need to re-discuss our "Meet in the Middle" weekend. Just seeing that video made me want to get our families together!
Ha ha. This was so funny. He jumps pretty high! What a crazy boy.
looks like we have a clogger!! call me I know someone who could teach him. lol
He is very cute! I have those same Pj's for my boys, I love them.
Look at him go! It's not like he's wild about it--it's like it's just a fact of life for him that he's good at stomping and jumping. : )
Post a Comment