Friday, May 15, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Jace is a pretty crazy kid, but he can be so sweet. Today we went to the dentist and he sat out in the waiting room with a lollipop watching a movie for about 10 minutes. Once he got bored of that, he wandered back into the office and found me sitting in a chair with a lady in a mask cleaning my teeth. He started crying and saying "Momma, Momma" over and over, he must have thought they were hurting me. He kept leaving the room and coming back to check on me a minute later. Finally I convinced him I was ok and he sat on my lap and was pretty interested in what was going on. When we got home he touched my face and said "Momma" then gave me a kiss, how sweet is that? I love being a mom and having a kid who loves me.

2 comments:

Jason Both said...

So sweet.

Jennie said...

that is so sweet, he is such a cute fun little boy.