Jace has a few obsessions. Playing with blinds, waterbottles, and his newest one, opening and shutting doors. Here's a video of him, as you can see he thought this was hilarious.
That is so cute! I just realized it looks like we have two comments, but that first one if from Dave and this is Kerry. Anyway, I love watching them discover new things -- especially things that make them happy!
Ryan! What a cute little family! I'm so glad I saw your blog link on Quinn's page! blogging has been such a great way to keep in touch with everyone! -Anja
Carrie! I am so glad that you found my blog! Yes, truly you are my long lost roomate. I don't know how many times I have tried to track you down. Never have though. I am so excited to keep in contact with you though. Your little guy is so cute - I love his name. You and Ryan look exactly the same!
I love this video...I'm crying! I miss you guys so much and I wish so badly we could be closer to see our kids grow up together. Maybe I'm just feeling lonely, but i miss you guys!!
7 comments:
oh my goodness, i love that laugh!!!
Seriously, there's nothing better than hearing your own baby laugh!
That is so cute! I just realized it looks like we have two comments, but that first one if from Dave and this is Kerry. Anyway, I love watching them discover new things -- especially things that make them happy!
Ryan! What a cute little family! I'm so glad I saw your blog link on Quinn's page! blogging has been such a great way to keep in touch with everyone!
-Anja
Carrie!
I am so glad that you found my blog! Yes, truly you are my long lost roomate. I don't know how many times I have tried to track you down. Never have though. I am so excited to keep in contact with you though. Your little guy is so cute - I love his name. You and Ryan look exactly the same!
Hey! Ilove this video but i am so new at this and i am wondering how do you post video's?
I love this video...I'm crying! I miss you guys so much and I wish so badly we could be closer to see our kids grow up together. Maybe I'm just feeling lonely, but i miss you guys!!
Post a Comment