
We thought it would be fun to make a family trip to the Children's Museum for the first time and see how Jace likes it. We had a lot of fun. They have a Young Explorers area that he crawled around in with lots of cool toys to play with (and chew on). He also liked the bubble and water areas. It was good family fun and we'll be back!
4 comments:
Cute! I remember taking Baby Parker and Reagan there years ago. It's a fun place!
it looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait for the weather to get better so me and the boys can do more things. Talk to you soon. I can't wait to see you. Oh by the way Donavin gets his Toncels out the Monday before you come in. Yahoo.
He's starting to look more and more like a "little boy" and less like a baby. It's fun when they can start playing and interacting and entertaining themselves!
It is so fun to see you guys. You have such a cute little boy. I am so glad you found my blog. We love going to Children's museums. Sadly we don't have one around us right now, maybe we will when we move.
Post a Comment