Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He's on the Move

Jace turned 8 months last week and is on the move! He hasn't quite figured out how to crawl, he's till scooting/dragging himself around. But he keeps going on his hands and feet and trying to find something to pull himself up on. He especially likes to practice moving while he's naked.

Last weekend, Ryan and I took him all dressed up to the mall to get 8-month pictures taken. He sat down and wouldn't smile. He wasn't crying or anything but just had a straight face. The photographer had toys out, playing peek-a-boo, Ryan was jumping around the back of the room, popping in and out of the doorway but nothing! So we had to reschedule. Hopefully it turns out better the next time!

4 comments:

Quinn said...

He's an adorable little boy. He is getting so big.

Maret said...

I love that he prefers to move while naked. Hopefully he doesn't take after Uncle Ricky and go streaking through the neighborhood on unassuming Sunday mornings...

Kerry and Dave said...

I love the "bare buns" (as mom would say!). What a cutie!

Steve said...

I love the "necked" (as they say in good ol' Arkansas) pic! Just wait until he's old enough to take off his own clothes and streak around the house whenever he wants (yes, I am speaking from experience)!