We took Jace for a second time to get his pictures done. He still wouldn't smile but we decided to shoot anyway. We think they turned out really cute, a little serious, but oh well. Jace certainly has a mind of his own and does what he wants!
Carrie he's so cute! It's weird that you just updated this today and I happened to look at it. I can't believe how big he is. Hope all is well in Naperville.
How did you get his professional pictures on-line? That is so cool! I always just get the hard copies, so I can never share them on my blog. Anyway, he already looks so much different than he did just 2 months ago. I hope we can see you again soon!
5 comments:
Carrie he's so cute! It's weird that you just updated this today and I happened to look at it. I can't believe how big he is. Hope all is well in Naperville.
Beck
I hope the Mitchells don't feel bad but Jace looks just like a Melville baby. I guess I'm just a proud grandma.
Valerie Melville
what a cutie pie! i wish i could hold him!
How did you get his professional pictures on-line? That is so cool! I always just get the hard copies, so I can never share them on my blog. Anyway, he already looks so much different than he did just 2 months ago. I hope we can see you again soon!
He is so cute. I love looking at your blog and getting up-dates. I hope you are doing well and I hope your friend got her taggy. Love ya
Cam
Post a Comment