Sunday, April 27, 2014

Around the House

 Here are a few pictures from around the house the last few weeks. Eli got this cute apron from preschool and loves to wear it when he's helping me in the kitchen, which he loves to do!
 We pulled out some bushes from our front yard that were old and ugly. They were huge and lots of work to pull out.
 Sophie has also started to want to help me cook. Cute little helper.
 We've been doing lots of running. I signed up for a half marathon in May so I have been busy training.
 One night Eli came into the bathroom where I was giving Sophie a bath and said Jace was on top of the fridge and couldn't get off. Our rule is you climb up, you get down by yourself! Crazy boys.
 So cute that Jace is reading well enough to read to Sophie. She loves it.
 These two just kill me. They are best little buds and hang out together all day while Jace is in school. And they look so much alike!
And we can't get enough of this cuteness!

No comments: