I knew thing I wanted to do when we came out was go to the beach. We've been landlocked for our whole marriage and Ryan and I haven't been to the beach in a long time and the kids had never been. So we made the trek to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware (checked off a state we haven't been to!). We all had a great time and the kids absolutely loved it. There's just something special about being at the ocean with the waves and finding shells.
Crazy E.
At Rehoboth Beach they have a big boardwalk and a kiddie land with rides so we did that after we were done swimming. The kids had a great time! What a fun day. I'm already trying to plan when we can go back to the beach!


1 comment:
The only "bad" thing about the beach (and every other day you were here for that matter!) was the brutally hot, humid weather. Go figure that literally from the day you left until now, we have had gorgeous weather in the 70's to low 80's with no humidity. Murphy's Law!!
Post a Comment