Happy Halloween from our three! Sophie looks a little unsure about this Halloween thing! This year Eli was Spiderman and this is Jace's third costume, an impromptu ninja skeleton. I got to stay home with Sophie and hand out candy (we actually had about 30 kids, yay!) and Ryan took the boys out trick or treating.
We had two superheroes at our church party.
Captain America
Spiderman
We never found time to go to the pumpkin farm so we ran to a farmstand one afternoon and picked out some pumpkins.
The kids were happy playing on the hay.
Getting ready for the big night.
After they got home checking out/tasting the loot.
Sophie did dress up as a cat for a Halloween party at some friends but we forgot to take a picture. Poor third child, that would have never happened with Jace! Oh well, Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
Cute cute kiddos!
I am cracking up at Sophie's faces when she's with her costumed brothers. So funny, I'm sure it's just coincidental, but I love it! Adorable costumes! We did that this year too, just stopped at a farm stand and picked our pumpkins. Not as big of a to-do but some years it's the best you can do. :) Kids didn't mind one bit, so why do I torture myself the other years trying to make it all happen?! :)
I'm laughing about your third child comment. So true! I STILL haven't finished Riley's baby book. I'm hoping I get it done before Baby 4 arrives, but not sure when on earth I'll find the time or energy!
Post a Comment