Her brothers love holding her and snuggling with her before they go to bed.
Eli picked out this costume for Halloween and has been wearing it non-stop, hopefully it lasts until Halloween!
We went mini golfing on a hot Labor Day.She looks so much like my baby pictures in this.
More mini golfing.
She likes to be on the floor watching Jace and Eli play.
Cute girl! At five weeks Sophie looks like a mini Eli, she's out of newborn clothes, loves mom to hold her (especially in the sling), hates her car seat, cries a lot, and spits up even more! We love this girl and are so happy to have her here!
4 comments:
She's beautiful, Carrie! Congratulations and I hope you get some sleep.
So, so cute! I just keep wondering when we are going to be able to meet her!
Glad to see some updated pictures of our cute new niece! I wish we could meet her sooner. I love that Eli is obsessed with his Halloween costume.
such cute kids!!! I love Eli's hair, it is soo blonde!
Post a Comment