Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our New Addition

 Sophie Mitchell
August 4, 2012
2:53pm
8 pounds
19 inches
 We didn't know she was a girl so it was exciting when she came out, the doctor held her up and I saw that she was a girl! We were surprised!
 Dad with his new little girl!
 The boys got to watch Sophie get her first bath through the window.
 Big brother Eli
 Big brother Jace
 Sophie adjusting to home life.
 Her first bath at home, didn't cry a bit!
 It's pretty fun to have a little girl in pink and hairbows!
My mom came out for a week and did lots of cooking/cleaning/holding Sophie/playing with the boys which was fabulous. Having a new baby is always an adjustment, Jace and Eli are trying to get used to the new normal around here!
 Sophie's welcome home sign.
We are so grateful to have a healthy, beautiful new baby in our home!

9 comments:

Rebe said...

She is such a pretty baby! I am loving all the boys and that kitty outfit! Adorable! Glad Mom was a help. Good luck this week all on your own!

Rebe said...

Whoops, I meant to say loving all the bows!

Katie said...

She really is adorable! Congratulations!

JaNae said...

Congratulations! She is a doll! I'm so excited that you have a little girl. You will LOVE it! Hope you are doing well.

Laura Cates said...

Glad to see some more pictures of Sophie--what a cutie! Wish we were closer and could meet her soon!

Jenilee said...

Congrats!!! Yay a girl. She is beautiful.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congrats Carrie!!! She is beautiful!! All your kids look so much alike!

Andrea said...

Congrats you guys! She looks like such a sweetie. And those cheeks just looks so edible! Love it!

Kerry and Dave said...

Okay, I tried to comment twice before and for whatever reason, it never published, so I'm trying again! Anyway, Welcome to the family, Sophie! Can't wait to meet you! You are such a cutie! And, on a side note, I have those same big, light blankets and LOVE them!