
We got back about a month ago from our trip to Utah. All four of us went out, Ryan stayed a week and the kids and I stayed another week after that. It was great fun as always. It makes me so happy to be together with everyone and to have my family get to know my kids and that my kids love Grammy and Popcan's house! One of the main reasons we went when we did is so Ryan could watch Argentina in the World Cup with our brother-in-law Alejandro who is Argentine and of course is soccer/World Cup crazy too.

We went with Ale to the Argentine Corner, a local restaurant who went all out for the World Cup. It was a lot of fun watching it with a lot of other fans. We enjoyed empanadas and Argentine Pizza.

We coordinated with Rebe and Tyler so we were out at the same time and then Jenny ended up coming out with 2 of her kids from Colorado so for a few days all my sisters were together. Here we are playing an embarrassing game of statues.

My Dad took Jace "camping" in the backyard. They made s'mores and then Jace actually slept in the tent all night long with Popcan, we were impressed. Bronco slept the whole night right outside the tent door.

My sister Emily just bought a cute little old house in Ogden so we were able to go to an Open House and go over there a few times to see it. They got an adorable new puppy named Chester who Jace can't stop talking about.

Ryan and I went up to Park City one day and rode the Alpine Slide, so fun and beautiful up there. We love being in the mountains.

Jace kept requesting to "go hiking in the mountains" so we went up to Fernwood and hiked a couple of times.

Ate a picnic.

Enjoyed the view.

Eli started warming up to other people besides Mommy!

Jace and Gauge playing Wii. I have never heard Jace laugh harder then when he was playing with his cousins.

We got to go to the cemetery and visit our niece Heidi's grave. So sweet.

We ate at this really cool restaurant up Ogden Canyon that you sit right over the river, it was so pretty and Jace loved it.

Eli hanging out with Ana.

My happy boy.

The boys in Provo. We got to see my Grandma Tucker. My Grandma Melville also came out for a few days so it was great to see her.

Eli got to go in the old school jumper.

We left July 3rd so the night before we left we did a few fireworks. Jace loved the poppers but was kind of freaked out of the fireworks.
Other highlights of our trip included:
-Day at Cherry Hill Water Park
-Eating at our favorite restaurants (Cafe Rio, Chick-fil-A)
-Going shopping, getting hair done for a reasonable price
-Seeing my friends Cambria and Beck and their kids
-Not having to cook or clean!
-Playing with pets, Bronco, Kacey, and Missy
-A big house to run around in with basement with tons of toys
-Reading a book
-Aerobics classes at Lady Fitness
-Craft projects with my sisters
-Having willing babysitters whenever I wanted!
-Mountains and no humidity!
6 comments:
No way! I can't believe that we were out in Utah the same time as you and didn't even know it! Bum deal! I'm definitely going to have to check with you next time we go over there to see if you'll be there at the same time! I would have loved to meet up! Utah vacations are the best.
Looks like a fun trip! And Jace is at such a fun age, I'm glad a great time was had by all! Miss you!
I really can't believe you put that picture of you guys playing statues! So embarrassing! Eli is so cute in the old school jumper. So fun to see you guys. I am already looking forward to Christmas, unfortunately we have a long ways to go!
Why did you leave off the most important day in Jace's life? I thought I gave him the best birthday present any boy could want.
Looks like you had a great time! I love that little Eli cubs outfit and I love that pic of Ryan with his arms full of his boys!
What a fun trip. Mountains and no humidity sounds extremely nice to me!
Post a Comment