Here's a few pictures of the boys we got taken last week. Not quite as cute as I had imagined in my head but oh well! It's hard to get two kids to both be looking at the camera and happy and smiling. I can't imagine how hard it is having more than two.



3 comments:
hey, SUPER cute, if you asked me. Good choice on the outfits. And even DOING 2 in a photo shoot! I didn't attempt that until #2 was a year old, and haven't done it since!
Those pics are so darling! I think they turned out great. The one time I took ours to a studio it was a disaster (one of my boys left with a bloody nose). I won't do it again for a while.
I love the sweaters. How fun. Sadly I have never taken Bella to a studio to get her picture taken. She is 2. Oh well.
Post a Comment