
We had visitors this past weekend! Jace had been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Grammy and Popcan (I told him weeks ago they were coming and he had been wanting to go outside to watch for them every day when he woke up from a nap, poor kid with no concept of time!). They came with lots of fun toys and books. It was so great to have them here. Nice to have more arms to hold Eli and people to play with Jace. Jace loved playing silly games with Popcan!

We went to the zoo one day which is always fun. Looking at the giraffes. It was nice because it was still a little chilly and not crowded at all.

Eli's first trip to the zoo! Here's one of our favorite places, the monkey house!

Trying to keep warm! I don't have any pictures of it, but Friday night we went to a new restaurant in town all about trains! There are model trains and your food even comes out on a train, so fun. Jace is definately a train kid and loved it!

My parents stayed in a hotel and we made sure we got one with a pool. We had a lot of fun swimming. I was happy to go in a hot tub (last time I was at a place with a hot tub I was pregnant with Eli and couldn't enjoy), although it was more like a warm bath, it still felt nice!

Jace was a good little swimmer and loved jumping off the side of the pool to Popcan and Dad. He swam until he was shivering and his lips were blue.

Eli hung out with Grammy on the side of the pool.

This kid is seriously getting huge! And so cute, I noticed today he has a little dimple on his cheek, maybe taking after Aunt Laura?

Saturday night we enjoyed Chicago style pizza with some of Ryan's family and had a great time. My dad also helped Ryan put up a long shelf in the garage that I've been wanting for 3 1/2 years, so nice! My mom is so great to sweep/mop and do things that I have not had energy to do like wipe off the stove, sweep the garage, and cut hair off the vacuum roller (gross, I know). We love having grandparents here!
3 comments:
Check out that double chin Eli! He is so cute and chunky!
Great pics! Sorry I missed the blessing and the fun with your family!
With the dimples, he could be taking after Aunt Laura AND Aunt Maret.
Cute pics...I happen to remember a similar pic of Jace and the giraffes last year, about this time when it got warm, right?
Post a Comment