Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's

I thought it would be fun if we went to Chuck E. Cheese's so Friday night we picked up Ryan from the train station and headed over. Neither of us had been for a long time and couldn't remember exactly what types of things it had but it turned out Jace loved it! We had pizza for dinner, Jace could barely eat because there was so much going on around us. Then he rode on some rides and threw our balls when we played skee ball (I forgot how much I love that game!). Jace had a fit when we left and kept reaching for the building while we were walking out and driving away. We had a great time though and I'm sure we'll be visiting again soon.

3 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

What a great idea! I'm going to have to steal that idea from you. Dave, somewhat bashfully, admits that he LOVES their pizza :)

Jenny said...

The Chuck E. Cheese by us is pretty ghetto- it had a quadruple homocide in it a few years back. Gross pizza, awesome skee ball!

The Duckworth Family said...

Yay! My kids love that place! WE used to go all the time in Alaska. And Now I know that Jayden would love it. He loves playing on playgrounds and stuff, but I'm really limited to where I can just let him roam becuse he ends up eating the dirt and bark at the playground. I need an indoor place like that for him! I am off to Utah in two days. I hate that you were just there and we are missing eachother!