Monday, May 26, 2008

Cubs Win

We celebrated Memorial Day by going to the Cubs vs. LA Dodgers game at Wrigley Field. Yeah for holiday weekends! We had a lot of fun and Jace was really good. The first hour he was just sitting there out of it, we think all the people and loud noises were a little overwhelming but then he warmed up and was talking, clapping, and smiling at everyone around us.
We of course had to have ball park hot dogs and Jace's new favorite, nachos.

Jace and Dad

Go Cubs!

Cubs won 3-1. Maybe this is the year....

7 comments:

JaNae said...

Looks like so much fun! It's so nice to get out. I love going to the games. Too bad we can't do it more often.
I'm glad you found my blog! Now I can link up to yours. :) Oh, and I hope you have a great birthday on Thursday!!!

Maret said...

I love it! Carrie, that is a super cute visor. I'm thinking I need to purchase one for the Cubs-Giants game I'm going to in a month!

The Gibson's said...

Awesome! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I would love to go to a cubs game. I really am going to make it there sometime. Hey, I think it's someone's birthday tomorrow!! how exciting. You have a little something coming from me but my kids got sick and i haven't been able to leave my house to mail it so it will be a little late. I am sorry. Love ya
Cambria

Kerry and Dave said...

I love that all 3 of you are decked out in Cubs gear -- the family pic of all of you is great! Glad to see you are raising Jace to love the Cubs - like Ryan would have it any other way! And you are obviously good luck for them, so maybe you should go to a couple more games this year... :)

Steve said...

Aw, Carrie I miss you. What a cute little Cubs family! And I'm so impressed that Jace was so good for the whole game!

Maret said...

You're right, Kerr... The pic of the three of them would be Ryan's pick for the family Christmas Card picture, I bet!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

We want to take the boys to a Tigers game,so it's good to know Jace handled it well. Tater Tot... it was the SPUD RUN, man, get it right, that stuff is important! j/k Yeah I won first in my age group, you did too didn't you, I thought we both got first place and $50? Do you still run?