Thursday, April 10, 2008

Utah Trip

Ryan had a very busy week and weekend at work so it was a perfect time for Jace and I to fly to Utah to spend time with my family. He was very good on the flight, it was quite an adventure flying alone with him! We spend a lot of time in the back with the flight attendants and crawling up and down the aisle. It was great to be back in Utah though unfortunately not as warm as I was hoping for, it snowed about 4 times!

Jace loved spending time with Popcan (Grandpa).

We got to see Aunt Rebe and Uncle Tyler. Soon they will be moving to Rochester, NY for medical school/dietetic internship (yes, she will be a dietitian too!).

My littliest sister Emily got engaged while we were out there! They'll be getting married in August. It was fun to get to know Alejandro better. I can't believe the last Melville girl is going to get married. That's all five of us in just less than 5 years.

Uncle Dave and Aunt Laura were nice enough to let Jace play with their computer.

Fun with Grandma! It was great to have babysitters so I could get my hair done, do some shopping, and hang out with my friend Beck.

Grandma and Popcan had lots of fun toys (some very old ones from when we were kids). He also loved the cats and dog.

Our friends the Christians came over to visit.
We got to spend time with my good friend Cambria and her two cute boys Donavin and Rhett.

Jace love baths! Wherever he is in the house he can hear the bath running and comes crawling and tries to climb right in.
Jace was so excited to see Ryan when we got home, we missed him!
We had a great visit and wish we could see everyone more often!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Cute pictures and family Carrie! I haven't been to Utah in like 2 years! Take me with you next time!

The Gibson's said...

Cute! It was so much fun seeing you. I hope we can spend some more time together next time.

Maret said...

Jace loves baths--takes after his Aunt!!!

It was so fun seeing all three of you today!

Congratulations to Emily!

Jenilee said...

Who is going to Rochester? Seth and I will be moving there for residency in the summer of 2009.