After some requests and seeing how many of our friends and family have blogs we decided to start one. This will be a good way to keep updated on Jace since most of you live far away. Jace was born June 8th and is now 7 1/2 months old. He is healthy, happy, and growing and developing so fast. He can now sit up, make lots of different noises and is so close to crawling. He has about 7 teeth already and is a good eater. We think he is the cutest thing we've ever seen and we love him so much!
2 comments:
So excited to see you guys have a blog now. We look forward to checking it out. Welcome to the blogging world.
Carrie! Jace is sooo cute! I'm so glad you guys started a blog! It's fun to see what you've been up to. We just barely started ours but I think I'm addicted now. We need to chat--it's been way too long! love ya!
aimee
Post a Comment